Women’s shoe sizes:
Shoe sizes for women translate very simply: Turqoise/DNI size 38 is US 8, Turqoise/DNI size 39 is US 9 etc., the same holds for half sizes. Models with open heel cage allow more flexibility in terms of sizing than models with closed heel. When it comes to width keep in mind that suede stretches the most and patent leather the least; stretching of fabric and regular leather lies in between. The standard shoe is medium width. Turquoise brand offers narrow sizes for some models. DNI “Jazmin” models are a bit wider than other DNI models.
Men’s shoe sizes:
Please see the guidelines in the table below. Knowing your Italian street shoe size would be also helpful.
|US shoe size||7||7.5||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11.5||12|
|Turqoise/DNI shoe size||39 -39.5||40||41||42||43||43-44||44||45||45.5|
Q: What if the shoes don’t fit?
We hope you will be pleased with your shoes. However, if they don’t fit, we will exchange them or refund you within 30 days from your purchase under the following conditions:
- Returned shoes must be unworn and in the same condition they were shipped in. We strongly recommend that you try on shoes on a rug, so as not to soil or scratch the sole.
- You must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before returning a pair.
- Shipping fee is neither included in the refund, nor can it be applied against the new shipping fee in case of exchange.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs on returned shoes. We strongly recommend USPS priority mail.
- No refunds for shoes that were on sale.